Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea Related To Hiv Might I Have Hiv?

Might i have hiv? - pityriasis rosea related to hiv

18th and had sex with my gf broke about 10 weeks and the condom. I have a sore throat for 2 weeks, was and is filled with blood and urine work (including HIV and sexually transmitted diseases). total disease burden. 4 weeks after I had a sore throat. There have been 2 more complete blood test, all clear. I saw 3 different doctors to see whether the swelling of the lymph nodes, who all said it was okay. I felt good, and then runs an HIV rapid test for 8.5 weeks and the answer was negative. after I itch. went to the doctor and suggested that pityriasis (my symptoms fit perfectly). Is this related to HIV? I go to a dermatologist before receiving his final diagnosis. I'm going for another HIV test in 2 weeks in the headlines 3 months. I asked my GF if she had something, and he told me he was always cleanND show me your papers. I am very confident because I once lied about smoking (Trying to him) to arrest. without fatigue, mild cough only 2 days () before arrival, without fever, extreme fear! Help!

7 comments:

Ayden & Isaiah's mom said...

Ok. The interest in 8.5 weeks, when a very, very, very good indiactor you do not have HIV. The CDC said that 3 months (there is conclusive evidence that on the back of rescue, is a rare case, so long), but displays the average person 25days antibodies, you will go far beyond that! Even if you talk to the CDC, there were many cases in which someone was positive neg 6 weeks, which was at 12 years. Good luck

Emmy the Nurse said...

You're completely paranoid. I have had pityriasis rosea and independent, but may come from fear, it seems, is his problem.Furthermore is unlikely that HIV from a woman during vaginal .. catch If you do not trust, does not have sex with her at all, it is not just for them.

Becca said...

Put it this way, it is difficult to pass through the women to men.

But it seems that you suffer from anxiety and the symptoms are actually symptoms of HIV.

catwoman... said...

If you think you have a phobia of HIV

Anna Ranger said...

Fear is what makes you sick!

Anna Ranger said...

Fear is what makes you sick!

Anna Ranger said...

Fear is what makes you sick!

Post a Comment